List of Quality Services - Delivered with integrity and sense of duty
- BAT (Alcohol Breath Testing).
- DOT physical & drug testing.
- MRO drug test interpretation.
- Specialty referrals & coordination.
- PPD, PFT, Audio testing & reading.
- OSHA required surveillances.
- Haz-Mat(hazardous material), RTW(return to work) and FFD(fitness for duty) physical exams.
- Post offer (pre-employment) physicals.
- Management of all OSHA mandated surveillance programs.
- Hearing conservation (Audiograms).
- Disability management (case management) of injured workers.
- Work related and personal acute injury care.
- Tdap, Td, Hep A&B vaccinations.
Active case management:
- AOE/COE: most work injuries are straight forward. But some times you need a well qualified provider to determine if the injury or illness is work related. Arising Out of Employment and/in the Course Of Employment.
- Initial provider encounter with injured worker can have a significant impact on an outcome of a case (Employee/Employer/insurance carries): Every one is a winner if the case is properly managed.
- Disability controlled by early treatment & modified duty options; when needed.
- Returning workers to a tolerated work level, which benefits primarily an employee; but also to all interested parties.
- Emphasis on simple conservative treatments which usually do the job of returning workers to duty.